Friday, April 13, 2007

Two Women Meet in Heaven




1st woman:  Hi!  My name is Wanda.

2nd woman:  Hi, I'm Sylvia!  So, how did you die?

1st woman:  I froze to death.

2nd woman:  How horrible!

1st woman:  It wasn't so bad.  After I quit shaking from the cold,

                      I began to get warm & sleepy, and  finally died a peaceful death.What

                      about you?

 2nd woman:  I died of a massive heart attack.  I suspected that my

husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act.But,

instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.
< BR>1st woman:  So,what happened?

2nd woman:  I was so sure there was another woman there some where that I started running all over the house looking.

                       I ran up into the attic and searched, and down into the basement.  Then I went through

                       every closet and checked under all the beds.  I kept this up until I had looked

                      everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a

                     heart attack and died.

1st woman:  Too bad you didn't look in the freezer.....we'd both still be alive.

 

No comments: