Monday, October 23, 2006

Baby Boomer Blues

It must have been fun being a baby boomer  ... Until now. Some of the artists of the '60s are revising their hits with  new lyrics to accommodate aging baby boomers.  They  include:

1. Herman's Hermits--- Mrs. Brown,  You've Got a Lovely Walker.

2. The Bee Gees--- How Can You Mend a  Broken Hip.

3. Bobby Darin--- Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a  Flash.

4. Ringo  Starr--- I Get By With a Little Help From Depends.

5. Roberta Flack--- The First Time Ever  I Forgot Your Face.

6. Johnny Nash--- I  Can't See Clearly Now.

7. Paul Simon--- Fifty  Ways to Lose Your Liver

8. The Commodores--- Once, Twice, Three  Times to the Bathroom.

9. Marvin Gaye--- Heard It Through the  Grape Nuts.

10. Procol Harem--- A Whiter Shade of Hair.

11. Leo Sayer--- You Make Me Feel Like Napping.

12. The Temptations--- Papa's Got a  Kidney Stone.

13. Abba--- Denture Queen.

14. Tony Orlando--- Knock 3 Times On  The Ceiling If You Hear Me Fall.
15. Helen  Reddy--- I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore.

16. Leslie Gore--- It's My Procedure,  and I'll Cry If I Want To.

17. Willie Nelson--- On the Commode  Again

No comments: