Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Joke Of The Day

When I had been married 25 years, I took a look at my wife one day and
said, Honey, 25 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept
on a sofa bed, and watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to
sleep every night with a hot 25-year-old blonde."
He continued, "Now, we have a nice house, nice car, king size bed,
and plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 50-year-old woman. It
seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things."
My wife is a very reasonable woman. She took a sip of her tea, then
immediately told me to go out and find myself a hot 25-year-old blonde,
and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap
apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed, and watching a
10-inch black & white TV.
Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve a mid-life
crisis!

No comments: